Favourite Beauty Picks

Monday 4 April 2016

Favourite Beauty Pickups



Hello! So it's been a while since i have posted anything, and i come with a new post of a few pickups i picked to review for you guys. From Skincare and hair products to makeup.
you can click on the pictures to take you to the prouduct you like,
note, i don't earn anything at all from these links i'm just trying to help with these links.


Skincare and hair products



I have been using this product for a few things, it's a multi usages for all hair types
Since i have a dry scalp my hairdresser adviced me to use this half an hour before shower on my scalp to hydrate it, i have been using it after the shower too i put about two small pumps on the roots of my hair. it really dose give a shine to the hair and it smells so good.




By infusing 3 precious seed oils from around the world, known for their revitalising and repairing properties on skin - Black Cumin seed oil from Egypt, Camellia seed oil from China and Rosehip seed oil from Chile - with a powerful blend of essential oils, we created a lightweight daily facial oil to intensely revitalise skin, instantly replenish moisture and revive radiance. Signs of ageing appear visibly reduced. Made from 99% oils of natural origin, this lightweight, quickly-absorbed formula effortlessly melts onto skin leaving a non-sticky, velvety-soft finish.
I have been using it for a week now and already my skin is smoother 
it's really nice treat for your skin. i use this about three days a week with my skin care routien my skin not as dry and much smoother.
the other thing i used this oil for is before i apply makeup i use it on my skin and it heps to blend my makeup well! did i mention that it smells so good it's like a spa treat for me.


Vitamin E cream and lip balm
From the bodyshop 

I mix this cream with the oil i mentioned befor and it really hydrate my skin its not stiky at all.
if you thinking of buying any lip balm try this vitamin e lipbalm , i would highly  recommend this box amazing price click here , you're welcom!
A note, i don't earn anything at all from these links i'm just trying to help with these links.


i use this after i moisturise my skin i use it for a better absorption of moisturiser. 

so yeah i'm talking about a deodorant! i have to, it's best deodorant i've used it's protective and refreshing.


revlon lipsticks

i have been using these alot so creamy and softcolors.
i like using Pear l475 icy violet for dark lips look but i dont like dark lip colors that they look too much so i use this color just enough natural dark that i like.
 i like nodecolors too but not too much that it looks like i have a paint on my lips this color is what i like when i use nodecolors it's creme 613 just enough buff.


i got asked few times what lashes i'm using when i wore this mascara with no fake lashes!
for a full thik dark lashes i use this mascara.


if you can't get that cat eye and can't get the wings on point this is what helps with the angledtip you can get more than one look with this eyeliner.



eternal optimist is my favourite nodecolor for nailpolish.


Zara perfumes
i can't tell you enough how much i like them, its so much like Jimmy Choo Eau de Parfum and Dior J'adore but alot cheaper .



 so these are my favourite pickups i hope you enjyed this post.

No comments

Post a Comment

Meet The Author