Luxury perfume collection

Thursday 26 February 2015


My Perfume Collection 
part 1




Hello Lovelies!! I hope you having a great day so far and you all doing so great.
 today i thought i'll show you my favourite perfume collection of some lovely scents! 
here is some Lovely scents of my perfume collection and i thought it's better if i just pick a few which are the once that i use regularly and i put them on my dressing table to go



                                                                   


I have linked the links on the name of the products but some of them i have just picked them from the shop and i couldn't find a trusting shop to link you guys to it so i only put links from where i got it from.

   #1
           


'' The essence of a woman who is incredibly free—she is not from Paris, but Paris adopts her. She knows how to love, how to live. Parisienne is the fragrance of ultra-femininity and sensuality, built with notes of blackberry, damask rose, and sandalwood. The grand floral with a woody structure is luminous even in its mystery. ''

How Lovely hah! all i can say is i LOVE this so fresh light and Very elegant, makes me feel more like a grown woman in a good way, The scent is just Lovely! It stays on, is a perfect balance of fresh very light florals with a deeper undertone that creates an oh so feminine overall effect. This is one of my favourites as a day and night time perfume
Close your eyes and the gorgeous scent transports you to a glamorous French luxury we all dream of. It is just incredible, and I am very picky and hard to please with perfumes so that says something.

    #2
               
'' The delicately fragranced Fresh Hair Mist leaves a light, true fragrance on the hair.
The gentle formula contains a silicone derivative, which leaves hair soft and shiny and protects against drying.
The soft touch, frosted glass bottle, with an iridescent, gold-banded white cap, slips easily into a handbag ''

Which is Very true it's a very strong perfume in a very Lovely way if i use it on my hair usually i don't use any other perfumes once i open my bag i smell that amazing beautiful smell that still there in the bag and it's just a lovely feeling . 


 #3
       



This floral-fresh scent has gentle top notes of rose and honeysuckle
Deep heart notes of tiare flower, jasmine and peony and a hint of fresh clementine zest
Solar notes of sandalwood, musk and patchouli add a subtle warmth to create an inspiring fragrance.

I have been using this perfume and it is my absolute favourite! Whenever I wear this perfume I always get asked what perfume I'm wearing and I get compliments. If I had to describe the smell it would be sophisticated and elegant. 
Top notes: rose, clementine and honeysuckle
Heart notes: peony and jasmine with base notes of sandalwood
plus that i always feel so confident when i wear it.
If i'll recomand other prodoct from this brand it would be

                                             BURBERRY BRIT EAU DE TOILETTE

 but i wasn't sure if i should mention it in
 a perfume collection 


   #4
  

Calvin Klein Beauty Eau de Parfum

Calvin Klein Beauty is the fragrance from Calvin Klein for women. It is a sophisticated, confident and radiant fragrance. It evokes the ultimate power of femininity and sophistication, while capturing the spirit of a woman who is beautiful from the inside out, with an aura that radiates.

I love this perfume and it has become my one of my two daily


 wear perfumes.


I think it gives you everything the advertisement promises: it smells elegant, feminine, warm with slight flowery undertones. The scent itself develops gradually during the entire day so you don't have to spray it every hour to make it last. With 1 spray you get a hint of the smell, with 2 (which is my amount) you get normal "opacity" and if you do 3 sprays you'll make your perfume the center piece of your look.

It is a perfume you can never go wrong with no matter the time of the day or the occasion.
and yes it's almos gome :( it's a favourite.


#5

zara rose perfume eau de toilette
Oh  J'adore. J'adore!! it's powdery, floral, pretty & quite sexy. Very much like my favourite scent of all time, but much much cheaper. only if it last longer



Chopard Happy Spirit
Happy Spirit Perfume by Chopard, From the luxe jewelry house famous for their watches, this is a floral fragrance for women created by master perfumer dominque ropion . The flacon is beautiful; the perfume is encased in a beautiful pink heart-shaped bottle and jewel like stopper. The fragrance is delicate, with captivating notes of fresh citrus ,magnolia honeysuckle, and a sweet fruity raspberry accord. The base is composed of cashmere wood, amber and musk.



PS.
Let me know in the comments that you have stopped by
I very hope you ladies enjoined this little trip with La Merveilleux parfums i picked for you
i personally enjoy these Très élégant parfums

When you get the chance to try one of there please do and let me know what you think of them and if you want me to make Part 2 let me know in the comments

smelling them is way much different than just describing them in words i have been smelling each one of them and my room right now full of wonderful scents.

 


13 comments

  1. Great post Shaz :) I'm definitely a Coco & Calvin fan, they smell amazing! x

    www.sheintheknow.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Coco Mademoiselle! It's divine! xo

    Lauren // The Beauty Ideal

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. it's one of my favourites, such lovely perfume x

      Delete
  3. The Coco Chanel one looks nice :)

    http://ariannachatz.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. these all sound amazing! i'm not usually big on perfume but i'm a fan of burberry body :)

    xx danielle // shades of danielle

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG. I'm obsessed with perfumes! Love this post.. Really want the Burberry London.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the cake stand! I may steal that idea! Love Burberry perfumes, prefer weekend to London but both are lovely x

    Lucy
    Prettlittlethingsmcr.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  7. www.fatmacckluk.blogspot.com ❤

    ReplyDelete
  8. I adore the fabric cover on the Burberry bottle x
    Laura | A Life With Frills 

    ReplyDelete
  9. i have that YSL one and it's so nice!

    from helen at thelovecatsinc.com

    ps. you can win the GHD rose gold styler and hairdryer on my blog - click here!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Loving the look of these! Especially that little coat on the Burberry bottle - so cute :)

    Jennifer x

    artstylelove.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi! :) Wow what a collection!
    I really love your blog so I just nominated you for the 'versatile award'. I hope that you are interested in doing it and believe that it is a great way for us bloggers to support each other.

    http://noshandchat.blogspot.dk/2015/03/thoughts-on-blogger-community-and-award.html#.VQf8bCk29-4

    ReplyDelete

Meet The Author